Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
1. With tube top
2. Without zipper
3. Made of 100% natural latex
4. Thickness: 0.4 mm
1. Pulling on latex clothing-which tends to be tight and fit snugly- can easily damage it, leaving permanent finger marks, stretching, or even rips and tears,
in the material. Have patience, and use baby powder generously on the inside of your garments.
Another option is to use a silicone-based shining product or a NON oil-based lubricant to make putting on your clothing easier.
2. Instead of grabbing the latex material with your fingers, which increases the likelihood of leaving finger indentations
or causing damage to your clothing, use your whole hand to pull the clothing.
Use your hand to shift the latex and gradually shift until the garment is in place properly and you are comfortable.
Use as much baby powder or lube as you feel you need;excess can always be wiped off as needed.
3. Toremove your clothing, follow this same pull and shift method to remove garmentswith care.
If you would like to enjoy your latex clothing for a long time, then its vital to take good care of it!
1. Household oils, mechanical oils, and greases can cause serious damage on your latex garments, keep it away.
2. Extreme heat will melt the latex. (Radiators, candles etc.)
3. Sunlight will cause discoloration! Do not expose latex for a longer period into sunlight.
4. Water and high humidity will destroy and discolor the latex. keep it dry!
5. Metal including pennies etc. will stain the latex! Keep the latex away from it!
6. Nicotine will stain the latex. keep it away.
7. Sharp objects including long fingernails can easy cause holes or rip your latex garment.
8. Sweat will damage in the long term your latex! keep it clean.
9. Leather can also damage and weaken your latex.
Fill a bucket with some hand warm water, put one or two drops of baby shampoo in and wash your latex in it.
Afterwards rinse it good of with fresh water, so that no shampoo remains!
Then put it on a wooden or plastic hanger and let it dry, inside and outside!
Dry and Dark! Store it out of the sunlight!
Let your latex dry really good after you washed it and then either shine it with water based silicone oil
or give it some talcum on the inside.
Be careful with light colors, white and transparent, we recommend you to have it hanging in a clothing bag etc.,
colored latex will color those colors when it is hanging close to each other.
Blouses with buttons, please button those all up when you hang up your clothing!
Polish latex clothing or powder lightly before storing, to prevent garments sticking to themselves.